ETL is an employee-owned business and we don’t expect your job to take over your life. So you won’t be expected to answer emails in the evening. You won’t be expected to work at weekends. You can choose to work from home if that suits your lifestyle. Need to pop out for the school run or to fulfill other caring responsibilities? No problem, just make the time up at the end of the day. Or want to start early and finish early to make the most of the summer? That’s fine with us!
Interested in achieving a better work-life balance? Read on to find out more.
Please note you must be based in the UK, and have full eligibility to work in the UK, to be considered for this role.
As a senior member of the consultancy team, you will be responsible for delivering our data integration services to clients worldwide. This varied role will involve client liaison, project planning and implementation using our specialist tools. You may also be involved in existing projects and new product development.
We have a relaxed work environment with an emphasis on collaboration. You will be working closely with your fellow consultants and our directors.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SQL and Postgres
- Experience of Java
- Agile software development skills
- The motivation to understand client issues
- Excellent teamwork and verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- Unix experience including bash shell scripting
- Experience in CI/build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Knowledge of Node.js and Vue.js.
£40,000 to £45,000 per year.
Once they’ve been with us long enough to qualify, all our employees enjoy:
- Membership of an employee-owned company
- A choice of working at the office, at home or a mix of both (you may occasionally be requested to attend meetings at our HQ near Bangor, North Wales)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Generous company pension scheme with company contributions of up to 6.5%
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days (25 days plus 8 days of Bank Holidays) with additional holiday for longer service
- Optional Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee benefits scheme for shopping discounts, healthcare and more
- Ethical and environmental policies
- Optional team days out.
Our company was founded in 2002. Our shares are held by a Trust on behalf of all our employees. As part of the Trust, all employees are able to be a part of the ongoing success of the business. Having a voice in the organisation motivates everyone in the company to build on their specialist skills and create a sustainable future.
Our DataHub data integration service and Transformation Manager data migration software help some of the world’s leading organisations take control of their data. If you join us, you’ll potentially be working with clients such as Honda and Jaguar Land Rover.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.