Boost your work-life balance with Flex, our flexible working policy. Build your expertise – in a role that makes a difference – as part of an employee-owned company. Participate in a culture where everyone matters and everyone has a say. Drive your career by working on projects for global clients such as Honda, Jaguar Land Rover and Toyota.
All our employees have the flexibility to choose to work remotely from home full-time, or from the office, or if it suits them a mix of both. You may occasionally be requested to attend meetings at our headquarters in the leafy Parc Menai business park near Bangor, North Wales.
Interested in a different way of working? Check out our vacancy below. Please note you must have full eligibility to work in the UK in order to be considered for the role.
As a member of the consultancy team, you will help us provide data integration services for clients worldwide. You will be using our specialist tools to help create and maintain bespoke projects. This will include developing code for new projects, implementing change requests for existing projects, analysing data and resolving any issues.
You may also be asked to work on additional development tasks from time to time to help us improve our service, or for specific customer projects.
We have a relaxed work environment with an emphasis on collaboration. You will be assisting our senior consultants, who will support you in developing your skills.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- An understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of software development
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- A degree in a technical area, such as computer science or information technology.
Bonus points for:
- A year or two of experience in an IT job
- Knowledge of SQL and Postgres
- Knowledge of Java
- Unix experience including bash shell scripting
- Knowledge of CI/build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Knowledge of Node.js and Vue.js.
Once they’ve been with us long enough to qualify, all our employees enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Membership of an employee-owned company
- The choice of working remotely, in the office or a mix of both
- Flexible start and finish times
- Generous company pension scheme with company contributions of up to 6.5%
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days (25 days plus 8 days of Bank Holidays) with additional holiday for longer service
- Optional Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee benefits scheme for shopping discounts, healthcare and more
- Ethical and environmental policies
- Optional team days out.
Our company was founded in 2002. Our shares are held by a Trust on behalf of all our employees. As part of the Trust, all employees are able to be a part of the ongoing success of the business. Having a voice in the organisation motivates everyone in the company to build on their specialist skills and create a sustainable future.
Our DataHub data integration service and Transformation Manager data migration software help some of the world’s leading organisations take control of their data. If you join us, you’ll potentially be working with clients such as Honda and Jaguar Land Rover.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please.