Conference season is about to start, and we’ve trawled the conference and exhibition industry for the best, most useful events for people working in data management. To save you time, here’s our round-up of our top recommendations. The list is in chronological order for easy scanning. You’ll also find an automotive section for those working in one of our focus industries.
These events are mostly in Europe, which is our geographical area of focus and therefore the area we’ve investigated. If you have events to add to the list, please email them to us via our contact page.
We’re proud to be sponsoring the World Data Summit in Amsterdam and the Automotive Retail & CRM conference in Barcelona. We hope to see you there!
Main data management conferences for 2023
- Data Summit, Boston, 10-11 May 2023: Technologies and strategies for becoming a data-driven business, including topics such as data lakes and AI. Link to event.
- World Data Summit, Amsterdam, 17-19 May 2023: Topics such as data strategy, future technology, data visualisation, AI, privacy and building a data culture. Link to event.
- Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, London, 22-24 May 2023: Conference for leaders on topics such as AI, data governance, future trends and data architecture. Link to event.
- South Europe AI, Data Analytics and Insights Summit, Milan, 25-26 May 2023: Topics including data governance, data quality, data strategy and AI use cases for managers in Southern Europe. Link to event.
- Dublin Tech Summit, Dublin, 31 May-1 June 2023: Large conference on topics such as AI, cyber security, digital transformation, cloud, diversity, hiring, sustainability, IoT and future tech. Link to event.
- ODSC Europe, London and online, 14-15 June 2023: Technical data science conference, with a reduced fee to attend online. Link to event.
- BDA Big Data Analytics, London, 14 June 2023: Conference focused on examples of data and analytics-led innovation. Link to event.
- Data in Manufacturing & Smart Industry Summit DACH, Munich, 29-30 June 2023: Conference for data managers in manufacturing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Link to event.
- Big Data London, London, 20-21 September 2023: Large, free-to-attend data and analytics conference and exhibition. Link to event.
- AI, Data Analytics & Insights Summit North Europe, Stockholm, 12-13 October 2023: UK and Scandinavia-focused conference on topics such as AI and consumer centric analytics. Link to event.
- AI, Data Analytics & Insights Summit DACH, Munich, 26-27 October 2023: Conference focused on data managers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Link to event.
- BDA Big Data Analytics. London, 9 November 2023: An autumn version of the BDA June event. Link to the event is not yet available.
Automotive conferences for 2023
While these events are not data management-specific, they do address data-related issues within the topics covered in their agendas.
- Automotive Logistics Europe, Bonn, 21-23 March 2023: Themes for manufacturers and their suppliers, such as sustainable supply chains and packaging innovation, with some focus on data management. Link to event.
- Digital Dealer Conference & Expo, Tampa, 1-3 May 2023: Technology for dealers, including data management. Link to event.
- Automotive Europe, Munich, 16-17 May 2023: Reuters event for senior managers on topics such as electric and autonomous vehicles, with digitisation also addressed within these areas. Link to event.
- Automotive Retail & CRM, Barcelona, 6-7 June 2023: Management of automotive retail, mostly from the perspective of automotive manufacturers. Link to event.
- Move, London, 21-22 June 2023: Mobility re-imagined, with topics such as autonomous vehicles and sustainable urban transport. Link to event.
- SMMT International Automotive Summit, London, 27 June 2023: The UK automotive trade association’s main conference, with senior-level attendees. Link to event.
- World Automotive Conference, Istanbul, 5 September 2023: Global trends, but focused on the automotive industry in Turkey. Link to event.
- Automotive IT International Congress, Berlin, 20 September 2023: A focus on technology and digitisation. Link to event.